All About Maggie

Friday, May 26, 2006

So Close, But Still So Far Away

At 11:30 am I will be walking out the door of this building that I love so much, not to return for just less than 4 days!!! I CAN'T WAIT. As I have discussed before, I hate waiting...so this is torture on a whole different level. It doesn't help that Alfredo and I are going to the Grand Geneva this weekend for a spa/golf weekend. AT 2 pm today I will either be getting a facial, pedicure or manicure...by 5 pm I will have had all of thes things. I CAN'T WAIT.

When I got to work today, my boss informed me that I would be giving all my projects to the intern that we don't need so she can stay busy. This translates to me having very little to do today and nothing to do Tuesday morning when I get back. I didn't need that irritation at 8am today. So, the countdown is on...only 157 minutes before I walk out the door!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home