All About Maggie

Friday, June 16, 2006

Busy Busy Week

This week has been a bit busy. Went to a friend from high school's bachelorette party on Monday night, which was pretty low key. Her wedding is tomorrow and we are heading up tonight to go to the rehearsal dinner (I'm an attendant) and then tomorrow Alf gets to golf while I am working hard doing whatever is needed to set up for the wedding. Sunday will be spent doing father's day stuff and then getting Alf off to the airport for his week in Detroit. A week from Sunday is another triathlon...totally not ready! It really has snuck up on me. I am always good with my workout plan at the beginning of the week, but slip towards the end. Couldn't get up yesterday morning or this morning and my night time schedule hasn't allowed for making up for it. Hopefully I can get some workouts in this weekend...but we'll see. Nothing planned next week, so it will be nice to be able to workout at night if I want...or just sit on my ass not worrying about anything! :) Hmm...that sounds like a much better idea! A low key week is going to be just what I need!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home