All About Maggie

Monday, June 05, 2006

Awesome Weekend

This past weekend was as close to a perfect weekend as it gets. The weather was great all weekend and we just had fun. Friday night I got to enjoy the weather by going for a bike ride. Then Alfredo made me a wonderful dinner of different kinds of fish, different sauces, etc. It was yummy. After dinner we watched the Heat win. Saturday morning I got to go on another bike ride, have lunch with a good friend, sit on the balcony sipping a margarita while reading a book after I cleaned, and Saturday night hung out with Cat & Craig, playing games and just having a good time. Yesterday we got to sleep in, golf, and have a cookout. It was very sad at 9pm when the weekend was wrapping up. But, I couldn't have asked for anything better. I hope many more weekends to follow are this enjoyable.

2 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Craig said...

Wouldn't it be even better if Alf could ride a bike! Then you could bike together.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

While I do wish he would learn, it is peaceful to just go out and be able to go where I want at the pace I want, etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home