All About Maggie

Friday, June 09, 2006

TGIF

It's FRIDAY!!! :) This week has absolutely flown by. Unfortunately, I think the next 4.5 hours are going to go quite slowly. Work was actually good this week. I was very busy which helped time fly and had lots of things to look forward to. Alfredo and I went to a Brewer game on Wednesday night which was fun...brats, peanuts - what's not to love? Tonight we are heading to Lake Park Bistro (my fav) for a date night. I can't wait! While I haven't worked out as much as I was hoping (just under 4 hours so far instead of the goal of just under 7), I did get up to workout three mornings this week. Albeit I had personal training, but I still got up! The weekend also holds lots of promise. Besides our date night, we have another Brewer game tomorrow, hopefully tailgating beforehand and a Sunday of hanging out. Maybe a little golfing if it's nice...it's going to be AWESOME!!! Next week is going to be very busy, so enjoying our Sunday together will be very very nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home