All About Maggie

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Morning workouts

I have been trying to get back in the habit of working out in the morning. I definitely eat better when I workout in the morning because I don't want to spoil the efforts of getting out of bed at 5am. I've also been looking for more people to workout with who have schedules and abilities similar to mine. Through health magazine I found excercisefriends.com which is a place to find people in your area with similar interests. Today I met one of the girls for a 5:30am run! I then got home at 6:15 (should have gone to do strength training...but one step at a time) and had over an hour to shower, eat, make my lunch, etc. It was a great start to this day and it was fun to meet someone new with a common interest! I highly recommend checking it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home