All About Maggie

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Light at the end of the tunnel

The day is almost done and my time here is almost done. In 24 hours I should be a free woman. I say should, because there is a chance it will be 25 hours, but hopefully a greater chance it will be 23 or less. My boss is leaving early tomorrow (he hopes 1pm which means closer to 3pm) and he thinks I will have to turn my computer in to him. A big part of me is hoping that the HR lady takes my computer at my exit interview (10am), but that might be wishful thinking.

There is only one person I will miss here and we went out to lunch today and will probably keep in touch, at least a little, via email. It was a mistake for me to ever come here and I've dealt with that for 5 months. I'm ready to move on to bigger and better things. And it's SO CLOSE I can almost taste it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home