All About Maggie

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Super Day

It's been no secret that my current job has caused me to be bored to tears...sometimes literally. Today I found out that one of the positions I was interviewing for, I got! I got the offer at 7:40 this morning on my way to work! What a way to start the day. I officially gave my notice today, and while I have not confirmed my start date, I am very excited to move on to this next stage in my life. I had narrowed the search down to two possbilities. Both amazing opportunities with amazing companies. The second company has been stringing me along a bit. They did finally call me back today, so maybe I will have two offers this week, but I am VERY happy with the one that is currently on the table. I think it will be a great opportunity and I will be much happier than I have been the last 20 weeks (yes, I counted...because I have THAT much extra time on my hands).

I also found out that all the arguing with the Cingular people was worth it...they are waiving a termination fee of $175 and even APOLOGIZED?!?! IT'S BEEN A GREAT DAY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home