All About Maggie

Friday, July 21, 2006

Patience Being Tested

Quite frequently not being a very patient person comes right up behind me and bites me in the ass. Today is one of those times. I was hoping to have an answer to something today. I was told the decision would hopefully be made by the end of this week. However, I just found out that it will be 1-4 weeks before the final decision is made. It's looking positive as far as a favorable outcome for me (I hope, I pray), but 1-4 WEEKS?!?!?! How am I supposed to survive? They said they are very hopeful that I don't give up on them, which leads me to believe good things, but give a girl a break. Luckily, I will be on vacation starting in less than 3 hours. The vacation is 9 days long, which I know will fly by. The following two weeks will be crazy at work so they will also fly by. However, if they extend this to the 4th week...I could be in trouble. That will be a slow, boring week at work. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home