All About Maggie

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Finally Feeling Better

So this morning Alfredo commented that I was in a good mood (not a usual occurence for me until I've been up at least 30 minutes). I told him that it must have had something to do with the fact that his alarm went off at at least 20 different times (starting almost two hours before I had to get up and ending ten minutes before I had to get up) and I had basically been up for quite a while. While I'm sure that had something to do with it, I just realized that today is the first day since last Friday that I haven't felt sick when I woke up. Since the stomach flu first reared it's ugly head, I've woken up nauseous and dizzy every morning...not a great way to start the day. Today...I feel great. Don't get me wrong...it will be quite some time before I eat anything that I ate the day I first got sick, but I'm happy to no longer be nauseous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home