All About Maggie

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

MSN

MSN has abandoned me in my time of need. It's quickly approaching 3:30 which is the time it becomes especially difficult to stay focused. This is the time Craig and I entertain one another the most and begin the countdown to the day's end and for whatever reason...THE SERVICE IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE!!! How can they do this to me?!?! If only they understood!

Pictures from the wedding are coming soon. I had hopes of putting them up today, but grabbed the wrong cord this morning. They will be highly entertaining though...Alfredo holding children!!! Hehehe...the Dietrich's are awesome!

1 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger Craig said...

Yeah, on Wednesday she's whinning that I'm not around. And yet Friday comes along and she's no where to be seen...

Geez!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home