All About Maggie

Friday, June 16, 2006

PINK!!!

Ask anyone who knows me and they can tell you how much I love the color pink. Typically the more vibrant the better. My boyfriend is especially amused by my love of pink and typically will buy anything fun he can find in the color. Last year I started to learn how to golf so I'm not a "golf-widow" all summer. This hobby has turned into a pink adventure. How much golf stuff can he find for me in pink??? It started with golf shirts. Whenever he would go to the Nike outlet he'd pick up a pink golf top. After that we found hot pink golf balls (awesome for someone who's ball rarely ends up in the fairway). Then for our anniversary he bought me a pink sweatshirt from the pro shop in Kohler. Before our trip to Vegas where I played my first official 18 holes he got pink head covers. So far this year, I've gotten a new round of pink golfballs - not as hot of a hot pink, but equally fun. I also got white/pink golf shoes when we were in Lake Geneva. The newest addition is this super fun, very practical with backpack straps and a stand, HOT PINK GOLF BAG!!! It's awesome. I should have it in a week or so. While my bag is only a year old, it does not have the strap or the stand, and being the gentleman that Alfredo is, he feels bad when I'm carrying my clubs. So, this really benefits both of us. I also have my eye on a pink golf glove! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home