All About Maggie

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Motivation Dip

The first three days of the week went pretty quickly. My work to-do list was adequately long and the 9 hours between 8 and 5 went by fairly quickly. Today however, the to-do list is nearing its end and what's left is not going to take me very long to accomplish. This has resulted in a motivation dip. Since I don't have a lot of motivation here to begin with, a dip is trouble. I'm trying to amuse myself for as long as possible so that the list lasts me all day. What will I do tomorrow...who knows. I've had a lot of fun stuff going on after work this week and the rest of the week is no different. Tonight I have a massage scheduled (WOO HOO!!!). Alf and I talked about going to Summerfest for fireworks, but I think that plan has since disappeared. Hopefully we catch some fireworks somewhere this weekend. Either way, it's going to be a long day today and probably even longer tomorrow with the thought of a 4 day weekend being hours away. Oh well....3 busy days out of 5 is great improvement when compared to the last couple of weeks! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home