All About Maggie

Monday, September 25, 2006

BIRDIE!!!

This weekend was our anniversary trip to Kohler. We had big plans of golfing, eating, drinking, enjoying the spa...and just having a great time together. The weather interrupted some of our plans, but the weekend turned out better than we could have planned. We got to nap on Saturday afternoon because of the weather. While we would have enjoyed being able to golf, a nap, room service, and a bottle of champagne turned out just fine. Sunday was beautiful weather, so after breakfast in bed we went golfing. Now, I hadn't golfed in over a month, so I knew it would be ugly...and we were golfing at Whistling Straits on the Straits course, so even on my best day, I'm not good enough for that course, but wanted to get out there and have fun. While I played horribly for most of the day, I GOT MY FIRST BIRDIE...EVER!!! It was AWESOME!!! I've never even gotten a par...went straight for the birdie. A co-worker of Alf's told me to just quit golfing now...it doesn't get any better than at birdie at Whistling Straits! Today is back to work and back to only seeing Alfredo in passing! :( At least we had the wonderful weekend!! Now we get to look forward to Mexico....only 2+ months away!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home