All About Maggie

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Update

At my new job, which I LOVE, I am blocked from sites such as this, hence the long break without a post. Lots of fun stuff has happened though. First, I met my final summer goal....a fifth event. I did the Dousman Duathlon on Sunday and it was AWESOME! It was a 2 mile run, 20 mile bike, 2 mile run. I was hoping for a time of 1:45 - 2:00 and I finished in 1:40!!!! My first 2 miles were under 15 minutes...I was THRILLED! I think my brother may even do it with me next year. Pictures can be found at www.imagebyfuad.com, going to public galleries, Dousman Duathlon, and searcing for Bib 424.

We got our new furniture, so we have a completely furnished apartment! Now all we need are pictures, some tables, and GOLDEN TEE!!! We're not sure when, but we will be getting a Golden Tee for our place. Alfredo and I got to hang out on Sunday....an unplanned date night. Drinks, Golden Tee & Dinner together are so much fun when we haven't had a ton of time to hang out together.

Yesterday was our 3 year anniversary! We can hardly believe it's been that long. This weekend we are heading up to Kohler to celebrate. Golf, spa, breakfast in bed...it will be WONDERFUL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home