All About Maggie

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A new year

In terms of my fitness life, yesterday marked the beginning of a new year. I have various goals for the year...many of which are to beat times from this past summer. I am not planning on taking on any new distances or events, just fine tuning to improve. This involves strength training and endurance. To motivate myself, I will be treating myself to manicures/pedicures/massages after each 4 weeks in a row that I meet all my goals. While I didn't work out yesterday due to sheer exhaustion, I did eat better. I did also get my lazy ass out of bed before 5:15 this morning to do spin and weights. Hopefully that's a sign of many more successful mornings to come! I enjoyed my two weeks of no working out and eating whatever I want, but it was definitely starting to make me feel gross. Being back on a plan with lots of goals is very exciting right now! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home