All About Maggie

Monday, October 23, 2006

From One Extreme to Another

It was no secret that I hated my last job because I had NOTHING to do. The current job has kept me busy and last week was the first of our " fall busy season". I was told last week that I needed to maintain 55 hour work weeks. The entire team was irritated....not that we had more work to do, but that we were being told how long it should take us. Towards the end of last week and now definitely this week, I am getting slammed. I could probably stay until Friday at 5pm, never going home, and not run out of work to do. 55 hours will be no problem. Been here since 6:15 and only leaving before 6pm because I HAVE to. I'm glad to have lots of work to do, but I definitely needed a break from looking at spreadsheets. Off to another meeting....

1 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Blogger Craig said...

Spreadsheet to accounting software, to second software package and back.

To the printer, to the approver, to the admin person and back.

And we thought accounting was going to be fun!

Good luck to all the fellow accountants out there, year end approaches...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home