All About Maggie

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Progress

The ultimate test of my ability to remain calm/relaxed already occurred today. Health care issues. When I went to get a prescription filled last night they told me that my medical card was not adequate for prescription coverage. I needed a prescription card. The kind lady at the pharmacy informed me that I must have lost my card and I should go home and find it. Since my medical insurance has only been effective for 13 days now, I knew I didn't lose my card, but let her make her comment.

The true test was today when I had to call our HR people to find out my employee ID number that should have been on the employee ID card I never got. I needed this ID number to get through to the prescription people to get that card that was never sent to me. After ten-twenty minutes of listening to the automated voice tell me there was still no one to help me, I was surprisingly calm. This is major progress for me. Usually this situation would make me want to scream about the stupidity of some people and how rude some people can be. But I didn't....and I should be getting a prescription card in the mail any day now! :)

1 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Blogger bestonline323 said...

you can get them online free though.. a prescription card i mean card has been a blessing and a relief. I am on alot of meds, and I get into the gap in the middle of the year. Thanks to the free drug card, I am able to get quite a few of my meds at a reduce rate. I have told many people whom I know struggle with buying their meds each mth. I have printed off cards for some and they are truely grateful for your service. Thanks so much....

Cheers,
Bella
print prescription card

 

Post a Comment

<< Home