All About Maggie

Monday, February 05, 2007

Adjusting & Moving On

After the initial shock of the break-up wore off and I stopped crying, the healing process began. I learned just how many wonderful people I have in my life - both family and friends - who have been willing to do anything and everything to help make me feel better. I also know that he and I are going to do our best to maintain a strong friendship - I realize this won't be without some awkward moments, but as there is no anger involved in this break-up, I am confident we can do it.

While I know that there are still many tough situations to come (actually moving out for good), I also know that I can call on many different people any time I need them and for that I am so very thankful. In the meantime....it's time to celebrate my 25TH BIRTHDAY!!!!! Tomorrow night should be fun and I have five days off after that - that may be the greatest birthday gift EVER!!!

I'm old, I know! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home